We are happy to announce that we are ready to begin opening the Club to members according to the conditions announced by the authorities.To ensure the safety and health of our members we are following the conditions defined by the French Tennis Federation. Please find in the attachments the document of the FFT describing in detail these conditions. These conditions apply to the period from 16 May till 2 June.
We regret that we cannot for the moment open the Clubhouse or the Club grounds for picnics or walking around.
You will find the full details from the from the FFT document above, but here are the main points:
- Players will enter the Club by the cricket gate.
- The Clubhouse, toilets, and lockers are not accessible. (Members may have a one-time access to the lockers only to get their tennis gear).
- Initially this will only be for the use of the three synthetic courts. Work is starting on the clay courts next week and they will be ready by the end of the month.
- Only tennis players who have booked a court through ADSL will be allowed to entrance.
- You cannot bring your children play in the grounds while you play.
- No doubles. Only singles games are allowed.
- Players must bring their own gel, gloves and masks.
Before returning to play in the Club, players must sign the form: ‘Reprise-activite-licencies.pdf’ in the attached documents. For minors an parent or guardian must sign the form. This must be given to the person at the entrance before playing.
- Players must respect the general rules of health and hygiene (don’t play if you have fever, cough, or signs of infection.)
- Players should arrive in their tennis clothes including gloves to clean the net, and hydroalcoholic gel.
- Players should wash their hands after cleaning the net. (We have removed chairs benches etc. )
- To avoid large groupings (over 10 people) players are encouraged to arrive on time and finish playing 5 minutes before the end of the hour.
- Players must clean the net with the detergent product and paper towels before playing which must then be placed in the bin provided.
- The 2m social distancing rule should apply.
- When changing ends between games players should turn clockwise to avoid their paths crossing.
- Each player should bring their own balls which should be marked. You should only serve with your own balls.
We will be sending out a request for members to man the gate. Please sign up to help as we will not have any staff in the early part of the deconfinement.
Have a look at this short video from the FFT on best practice for tennis players in the current enviromnement: