In the Open Singles, David Colson and Roland Tchertoff both won their matches to move into the quarter-finals. In Open Doubles, Dougie Anderson and Emmanuel Bertrand beat James Moore and James Webb. There are two first-round matches yet to be played.
- Andrew Taylor and David Colson played their match last Sunday as planned. It turned into a three frame black ball thriller. David won the first on the black, Andrew won the second on the black again and David won the deciding frame in yet another black ball game.
David is qualified for the next round and will play the winner of the match opposing John Goodhardt and Hugo Marrison, scheduled for next weekend.
- Roland Tchertoff won his match against Arnaud Marois and qualified for the next round. He will be meeting the winner of the matches opposing Thomas Lavigne/Lucien Jourdan and Anthony Parker.
- James Moore will be playing his seeded match against Joris Willey next weekend. Joris qualified after beating Lee Beaves in the first round.
First round matches yet to be played are:
- Thomas Lavigne and Lucien Jourdan, the winner to face Anthony Parker.
- James Webb and Jean-Paul Ruze, the winner to face Emmanuel Bertrand.
- Dougie Anderson and Emmanuel Bertrand won their match againstJames Moore and James Webb in two straight frames and progress to the semi-finals. They'll meet the winners of the Paul Willey/Joris Willeyand Simon Marrison/Hugo Marrison match scheduled for nextweekend.
Thank you in advance for contacting your opponents and getting all your matches played asap. A match planning calendar is available at the bar and you can reserve by phone. If your match is organized but running late please report back by mail.
Copies of the draws may be downloaded here, in addition to those at the Club.
If your match is organized but running late please report back by mail.
All matches are the best of 3 frames.
Email addresses of all players and mobile phones have been sent to participants to facilitate match planning.