In the Open Singles, Paul Willey beat son Joris to move into the semis, where he will meet the winner of David Colson and Hugo Marrison's quarter-final. The Willeys were also busy in the Doubles, beating Simon and Hugo Marrison and will meet Dougie Anderson and Emmanuel Bertrand in the semis.
- Joris Willey got through to the next round after James Moore finally had to stand down for logistical reasons.
- Paul Willey who was waiting to play the winner finally played his son Joris on Saturday evening. Joris gave a very good fight but he'll have to wait a little longer to edge his father out of the Tournament!
After a two frame battle, Paul qualified once again for the Tournament's semi-finals.
- John Goodhardt and Hugo Marrison played their match which turned out to be a very close battle, Hugo finally won the match on the deciding frame.
Hugo will be meeting David Colson in the semi-finals.
- Lucien Jourdan and Thomas Lavigne are set to finish their match next weekend, the winner meeting Anthony Parker in the next round.
- James Webb and Jean-Paul Ruze have been given only a few more days to play their first round match! The winner will face Emmanuel Bertrand in the next round.
- Paul and Joris Willey won their match against Simon and Hugo Marrison in two straight frames in a high-quality potting game.
They will be meeting Dougie Anderson and Emmanuel Bertrand in the semis.
Thank you in advance for contacting your opponents and getting all your matches played asap. A match planning calendar is available at the bar and you can reserve by phone. If your match is organized but running late please report back by mail.
Copies of the draws may be downloaded here, in addition to those at the Club.
If your match is organized but running late please report back by mail.
All matches are the best of 3 frames.
Email addresses of all players and mobile phones have been sent to participants to facilitate match planning.