The AGM will take place this Saturday, 25 September at 3 pm.
Given the continuing Covid risk we would draw your attention to the following measures to ensure everyone's health.
- It will be held in the marquee
- The Pass Sanitaire is required for adults entering the Club.
- Given the likelihood of proximity, we ask that everyone wear masks when not speaking
- The meeting will be transmitted by videoconference, with electronic voting. There is therefore no physical requirement to be present, for anyone who is concerned about Covid. We would ask that any Member who is particularly vulnerable please join by videoconference. Videoconference codes will be sent out on Friday the 24thand electronic voting codes after the AGM.
Nominations for the Management Committee have now closed. The following nominations were received:
President: (2021-2024) Rich PARKIN
Vice-Presidents (2021-2022): Raphael KAHANE, Gerald STROUTS
Treasurer (2021-2022): Emile FREIHA
Secretary (2021-2022): Georgina MARRISON
Elected Members (2021-2022): Didrik AUSS, Vincent BALES, Roxane GIRAULT, Victor SHARP
This represents 9 nominees for the 9 available posts on the Management Committee. Members will be asked to vote on if they approve the (uncontested) candidatures.
The agenda of the meeting, and motions received, are as follows:
- Presentation and explanation of the Agenda (Management Committee)
- Approval of the Minutes (Georgina MARRISON)
- From the November 2020 AGM
- From the 30th May 2021 EGM
- Report from the Management Committee on the State of the Club (Rich PARKIN)
- Club Etiquette (Didrik AUSS)
- Treasurer’s Report (Emile FREIHA)
- 2020 Accounts
- Approval of the 2020 Accounts
- 2021 Outlook
- 2022 Budget
- 2020 Accounts
- Section Reports (Section Heads)
- Any other reports
Spending and budget
- The Management Committee is authorized to undertake capital improvements up to a maximum of €150K between 25/9/2021 and 31/12/2022. This authorization is given subject to the requirement that the spending is affordable, and that Club’s overall debt continues to be reduced between 25/9/2021 and 31/12/2022.
- The Management Committee is authorized to create an additional full-time post in the Bar and Restaurant so as to improve service standards to Members. The Bar/Restaurant would then function with 3 full-time staff. The Management Committee is authorized to hire additional part-time staff for periods of peak activity.
- The 2022 Budget, as presented by the Treasurer, is approved.
Any other business