Several changes for the better!
- The terrace is open! Goodbye paper plates!
- Our new weekend menu (see here) now has even more choice with wraps and healthy salads.
- Healthy meals and salads available from 12 noon until 8 pm on weekends.
- The new opening hours: Mon, Tues, Wed 11 am - 8 pm; Thu, Fri, Sat & Sun 11 am - 9 pm (10 pm when the curfew gets lifted!)
- We have a new English speaking barman, Alexis, who joined us last week.
- The club's drink list will be renewed shortly introducing draught beer from Brittany
And of course, we will continue enjoying Janine’s lovely baked goods including her unbeatable Tangerine cake, chocolate cloud cake, carrot cake, banana bread, choc chip cookies and lemon poppy-seed bread.
A little friendly reminder of a few basic rules to the members:
- covid is still here, so keep in mind distancing and sanitary recommendations
- kindly clear your tables before leaving and bring the dishes and bottles back to the bar/ kitchen
- draw the chairs back to the table and return the high-chairs when used.
- corkage fees will apply on every drink brought to the club (1€ for soft drinks, 5€ for wine )
- 2€ fee per plate and cutlery
The best way to stay incognito is clean shoes: muddy trails are easy to track. So please make sure your shoes are clean before entering/leaving the premises.
Mutual respect and proper etiquette is the key to a wonderful and cheerful ambience :)