11 June 2021
We’re now just a few hours away from our official Reopening Party! We’ve been amazed by how many of you have signed up to come – around 500 people – so it promises to be a fantastic day. And we’re delighted to announce that the Pool is now OPEN!
The demand has been such that we can no longer allow any Guests to join you on Sunday, unless you registered them on the sign-up form before Tuesday 8th June. If you did register, you will have received a message asking for your Guests’ names and email addresses for Covid reasons (cas contact). Please send us these before 6 pm this Saturday 12 June, so that we’re ready and set to welcome you the next morning.
This Guest List will be strictly enforced at Reception and we cannot allow entry to Guests without their contact details. This may lead to queues outside Reception. We thank you for your understanding and remind you to keep a distance of 1.5 metres from others who are waiting.
On arrival, you’ll be given a map with all the information for the day, but here are a few important things we’d like to mention beforehand:
• Please do not come by car as we do not have enough room for everyone to park. Details of the shuttle bus and other transport options are at the end of this email. The shuttle bus will not be calling at Meudon Val Fleury as previously advertised because of roadworks.
• While the pool is open, Covid protocols and the anticipated high demand mean we can only allow a fixed number of people to in the pool area at a time. Users will be asked to leave on the hour to allow a new group of people in. A lifeguard will be on duty during the day and we reserve the right to close the pool area if necessary.
• Please pay for drinks with your Bar Account as much as possible to reduce queues. The Club will be operating a no-cash policy all day.
• We are no longer having a barbecue because of the high numbers but we will have a burger van and African-style snack/sandwiches truck all day. Fish & Chips will also be on sale at lunchtime. Food can be purchased at each individual van; salads and wraps will be on sale in the Clubhouse.
• Feel free to bring picnic blankets, deckchairs and parasols so that you can spread out all over the gardens.
• Please wear face masks and use hand gel frequently. We remind you that people may not gather in groups of more than 10 and suggest that Club users download the TousAntiCovid application on their smartphones.
10h00: Doors open. Tennis tournament Registration opens (Teen Doubles, Adult Doubles)
Free all day: Bouncy Castle, Human Babyfoot and Photomaton with printed photos
Departure from Pont de Sèvres every hour from 10am to 6pm. Note there is no service from 2pm to 3pm. To find the bus stop, leave the metro via Sortie 2, Quai Alphonse Le Gallo and cross over the road. The bus has 19 seats, first come first served. If the bus is full, there is a taxi rank 100m away on the corner of Rue de Sèvres, or the 169 bus goes regularly from Pont de Sèvres to Meudon Bellevue train station (20 minute walk from the Club).
If there are empty seats on board, the shuttle bus will also collect passengers from Bellevue (line N from Montparnasse, exit at the rear of the train).
The bus will be doing non-stop circuits from the Club to Pont de Sèvres, with drop-offs at Bellevue on request, from 19h30 until the end of the party.
See you on Sunday!
|www.saclub.org.com | contact|